Universal Adapter PICS! Updated with the New PVS-14 Adapter

Uploads of real night vision scenes

Moderator: Michael

Universal Adapter PICS! Updated with the New PVS-14 Adapter

Postby Clutch » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:26 am

Hello all,

Since I am now an official dealer here, I thought I would post some great pics of the universal adapter and some thru the tube shots of a hand select MUM using the adapter and a Redfield Spotting scope.

The rifle depicted is an early PRI SPR MOD 0 with a Leupy 3.5-9 LR M3 and a pre-production Magpul PRS being tested along with of course the universal adapter and the hand select MUM.

Here is a pic of the uni. adap. with my Redfield Spotting Scope. Also a pick of a chimney at 25x and 60x from 75-100 yards away! I think I see a rat! :lol:
Enjoy,

Victor Di Cosola
Tactical Night Vision Company
(909)659-2842
Last edited by Clutch on Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Clutch

Postby mhe » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:36 am

Hey there.
All pictures in the "Universal Adapter" directory on your photobucket account cannot be displayed. Please try to rename said directory to something that doesn't contain whitespaces, because it sometimes results in faulty URL-encoding (which is why they are not seen here).
The other mistake could simply be, that the pictures have been deleted. Please clarify / fix.
:)

Greetings
Martin
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot proof programs and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far the universe is winning...
mhe

Postby Clutch » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:41 pm

mhe wrote:Hey there.
All pictures in the "Universal Adapter" directory on your photobucket account cannot be displayed. Please try to rename said directory to something that doesn't contain whitespaces, because it sometimes results in faulty URL-encoding (which is why they are not seen here).
The other mistake could simply be, that the pictures have been deleted. Please clarify / fix.
:)

Greetings
Martin

Thanks, I re-arranged my directory structure of my pics and this caused the issue. All fixed now! :D
Clutch

mini 14+ adaptor

Postby the apprentice » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:25 pm

how do you focus mini14 looks very close to rail??
on the one i had i had highrise mounts on scope+it sat further back
giving plenty of clearence underneath :D
the apprentice

Re: mini 14+ adaptor

Postby Clutch » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:03 pm

the apprentice wrote:how do you focus mini14 looks very close to rail??
on the one i had i had highrise mounts on scope+it sat further back
giving plenty of clearence underneath :D

There is clearance there to turn the lens. Works great!
Clutch

Postby mj911sc911 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:32 pm

I also recently purchased the univesal mount and connected it to my leupy 3.4-14.5x40 that I have mounted on high rise mounts also with a .5 inch riser to boot...this combo works awesome! it keeps the scope higher up (more comfortable for me) and allows me to mount the adapter with the rail towards the top and I put the Extended long range IR on this rail...like a spot light I can easily see over 200 yards clearly...spot those deer without them knowing Im there!...this high mount gives plenty of room for focus and zooming...also the photo above looks a little like the mount is flexing or hanging...this is not the case...nice option for the mum!!!
mj911sc911

Postby Clutch » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:26 pm

mj911sc911 wrote:I also recently purchased the univesal mount and connected it to my leupy 3.4-14.5x40 that I have mounted on high rise mounts also with a .5 inch riser to boot...this combo works awesome! it keeps the scope higher up (more comfortable for me) and allows me to mount the adapter with the rail towards the top and I put the Extended long range IR on this rail...like a spot light I can easily see over 200 yards clearly...spot those deer without them knowing Im there!...this high mount gives plenty of room for focus and zooming...also the photo above looks a little like the mount is flexing or hanging...this is not the case...nice option for the mum!!!

NO flexing or hanging I can see in my pics. :shock: You're right, this is not the case. The combo does work well.

Vic Di Cosola
Tactical Night Vision Company
(909) 659-2842
victor@tnvc-night-vision.com
Clutch

Postby slaw » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:55 pm

Way off topic but what tripod are you using with that Redfield spotting scope and how do you like it?
slaw

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:17 pm

slaw wrote:Way off topic but what tripod are you using with that Redfield spotting scope and how do you like it?

Actually it's the pod that came with the Redfield. Its been the best one I've used to date! It has no brand name on it though. :(

Vic

Postby Clutch » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:18 pm

Anonymous wrote:
slaw wrote:Way off topic but what tripod are you using with that Redfield spotting scope and how do you like it?

Actually it's the pod that came with the Redfield. Its been the best one I've used to date! It has no brand name on it though. :(

Vic

Sorry forgot to log in! It really is me! :shock:

Vic
Clutch

Postby Clutch » Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:05 pm

Here is some new pics of the newly designed PVS-14 adapter. Enjoy

3X at 75 yards

6x at 75

9x at 75 with Da Torch Illuminator
Clutch

adapter

Postby jody67 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:14 pm

tell me sir where do you get this adapter I have an envis and would love to have one so go ahead and be specific price, location ,ect
jody67

Postby Michael » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:54 pm

Michael
mike@opticshq.com
Michael
Site Admin

Return to Night Vision Images