WILCOX AMBER FILTER'S

Customer Reviews of Night Vision Equipment

Moderator: Michael

WILCOX AMBER FILTER'S

Postby crye-baby » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Got these in today, They were a pain to get on. took a miniute to realize that you have to remove (unscrew) the part that retains the eyecup and put the ring that comes with these filters on in reverse (smaller end faceing toward your eye when installed) so the filter will click on & stay on. saw a post on ar15.com where a guy was about to go mad tring to figure out how to put these things on. I feel for him, anybody on there feels like it tell him to contact me & I will better explian how to preform the operation (Im not a member of 15.com, like this forum way too much) :D Anyway, they are great tool's... ImageImageImageImageImage new pic's hope they help BTW, Chip Im Right :wink:
Last edited by crye-baby on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former PEQ-15 User - ya Win some... & ya Lose some...........
crye-baby

Re: WILCOX AMBER FILTER'S

Postby Dino1130 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:47 pm

To be honest about 99.9% of the guys here are members of both forums. Most are members of several and even the ones across the pond. Across the pond I use a different screen name so they don't know I am a Yank ! :mrgreen: Not that I care but I like to throw them off their game. The regular guys here know who everyone is regardless of forum. :D
I said I never had much use for one. Never said I didn’t know how to use it.
Dino1130

Return to Night Vision Product Reviews