FS: NV Monocular GT-14 (New Price)

Discussion about Multi Purpose Night Vision Systems

Moderator: Michael

FS: NV Monocular GT-14 (New Price)

Postby libertyman777 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:23 am

For Sale: GT-14 Generation 2+ Super High Performance that was purchased from Optics HQ a little over a year ago. It functions absolutely flawlessly. The optics are like new and I've used the sacrificial window to protect the objective. Comes with a camera adapter and a universal weapons mount to mount behind any day optic. It has never been stored with the battery installed and has never been subjected to any light sources.

Performance is very near Gen 3 but for a lot less money.

It also works with any NV compatible sight with a picatinny mount as well as appropriate headgear and/or helmet mounts, both of which are available for purchase at any NV dealer.

Concerning the Day Optic Universal Mount, it works flawlessly. There are several different sized bushings to adapt the mount to any scope. It locks up very tight. Absolutely no movement. This is a very solid mount.

This unit has less than 5 hours total on it. I haven't even used up the battery that came with it.

The monocular and mount lists for $2348 new. Price is $1550. Shipping is $12 and insurance is your call if you want it.

The only trade I would consider is a M845.

I like postal money orders. Have feedback here (more available upon request).

No shipping out of the US. Don't even ask.

Thanks,

Paul

learn2flyfish@yahoo.com

Pics>

Monocular, Universal Day Scope mount with bushings for different sized objectives, camera adapter and soft case.

libertyman777

Return to Multi Purpose Systems