Litton m845 mount

Discussion about Night Vision Weapon Sights

Moderator: Michael

Litton m845 mount

Postby crye-baby » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Anyone know where a mount for the MK1 (Im guessing here but feel fairly sure it's a Mark 1 from the looks of it alone) could be purchased. It's power source is 1 cr123 which I think is a plus. I added a couple pic's, but they got chopped. I'll correct this asap. A friend picked the m845 up but is having trouble fiding the correct mount or any other parts for it. He wants to mount to an AR carry handel for now. Ive never delt with these. The offset from the bore will be another hurdle but first he has to mount the scope before that becomes an issue. He's happy to enter the club - offset or not Told him I would run it by you guy's. I also noticed that when adjusting the objective for proper focus I could turn the entire thing till it seperated. Should'ent there be a lock ring to keep this from happning? Thanks for any help guy's :wink: ImageImage
Former PEQ-15 User - ya Win some... & ya Lose some...........
crye-baby

Re: Litton m845 mount

Postby b_rogers » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:07 am

I forgot to mention this on the other forum, but have you tried to call tnvc? They sell those things still, maybe they could track one down..
http://www.downtowndogz.com
b_rogers

Re: Litton m845 mount

Postby crye-baby » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:23 am

He spoke with Vic several times, said he still was left wanting info wise... I may call, & see if i can catch someone on a slow day. He is tring to contact a machine shop guy at the c. college last I talked to him. Thanks :wink:
Former PEQ-15 User - ya Win some... & ya Lose some...........
crye-baby

Return to Weapon Sights