Looking for Oldelft Pg1ms diagram/schematic

Discussion about Night Vision Goggles and Night Vision Binoculars / Monoculars

Moderator: Michael

Looking for Oldelft Pg1ms diagram/schematic

Postby Area51 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:05 pm

I have what I believe are a pair of Oldelft Pg1ms goggles.
As they did not come with a manual and I cannot find anything like a diagram or schematic on the web, I am asking if any of you would happen to know anything about the wiring of the battery compartment on them.
It seems to me that there is a battery tube on the top sized for AA batteries but I am unsure how everything fits in there. The cap on one side has a switch and unscrews easily for access but the cap on the other side has a set screw that would (at least to me) suggest that is should not be opened regularly. Inside is even more confusing to me with a sliding metal strip attached to a cap.
I would very much like to see if these work so any help getting batteries correctly installed in them would be appreciated.

Area51

Re: Looking for Oldelft Pg1ms diagram/schematic

Postby marc_pril » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:52 pm

IIRC the High voltage power supply should be there somewhere. It is about the size of a battery.
marc_pril

Postby Area51 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Does the power supply fit into the long tube on top? If it does, I must not have it....
Area51

Postby miha » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:14 am

Area51 wrote:Does the power supply fit into the long tube on top? If it does, I must not have it....

yes it does
miha

Return to Goggles & Binoculars