Need manual of Dipol D128

Discuss night vision equipment and technology

Moderator: Michael

Need manual of Dipol D128

Postby lysergic » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:03 pm

Hello guys.

I own a Dipol D128 housing, and I need the manual, or anything about how to operate it.
It contains are some plastic rings and something that looks like an adapter, but I have absolutely no idea about how to put a tube in it.
No power connector from housing, but only two wires.

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks
Nicolas
lysergic

Re: Need manual of Dipol D128

Postby wellyot » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:36 am

i have had some d128 housings and put tubes in them but they had 2 spring connectors for the tube -(i had 36mm tube type ) these are quite strong so it is needed to remove the top cover to fit the tube (in like mum housing tube can slide in without top off) there might be a fibre optic that is delicate for the ir lite indicator and the low battery lite - these are easy damaged . not a bad housing - strong and decent lenses
wellyot

Postby lysergic » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:25 pm

Hello and thank you.

When you say "remove the top cover", do you mean "unscrew the ocular lens" ?
I want to use a 36mm slim anvis tube .

On http://www.nachtjagen.com/d-content/abgezockt8.htm I can read (well, thanks google translation :D ) : "The device is currently supplied by the manufacturer either two tube types. Either with a 37mm drop-in or a 43mm tube with soldering lugs. "

It looks like I miss an impossible to find adapter...
lysergic

Postby wellyot » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:44 am

ok, you need to find out exactly what you have with the unit - there are 2 versions of this , one type (in the link) has a fatter body so it can use fat anvis 43mm tubes and the other is slimmer and takes only the slim anvis tubes - the fat version may me supplied with an adaptor to use slim anvis tubes .(white tube in link pics )
when i say take the top off i mean there are 3 screws on the top of the battery compartment then it all lifts off and you can see the side of the tube , do you have the fat type but no plastic adaptor tube ?
wellyot

Return to General Night Vision Discussion